Ipad Video Loading Instructions
Transfer the video file using iTunes. iTunes will “grab” the video file you made and transfer a copy of it onto your iPad.
- Plug your iPad into your computer, and open iTunes.
- Drag the movie file onto the upper left part of the iTunes window, where it says “”LIBRARY.” The movie will copy to the Movies area of iTunes.
- If you haven't added any movies before, the Movies area will now appear in the list, near Music.
- Select your iPad from the sidebar menu. You will now see an options screen for your iPad.
- Click the “Movies” tab near the top of the screen, and check the box next to “Sync movies.”
- Click “Sync” on the main screen to sync your iPad. The movie you dragged into iTunes will now sync to the iPad.